• Inspection (NFPA-72)
Total LifeSafety Corporation provides follow through and follow up to ensure that your fire alarm system installation provides you with the peace of mind that comes from working with a reliable partner.
Total LifeSafety Corporation employees have decades of experience designing, installing, and servicing fire alarms. Our experience results in an installation that you can rely on. Our proactive system installers use their project management and administration skills allowing you to rest easy knowing that your system will be installed to highest standards and codes.
We know that you pay attention to the details of running your business and you expect the same from your employees and business partners. Our fire system installers are experienced technicians. We have the knowledge needed to carefully plan your installation, ensuring that everything is installed properly and completely. You can be assured we check and test every system before the job is completed. Responsive, caring Total LifeSafety employees are dedicated to providing an installation experience that results in a stable, reliable and approved system.
We provide a thoughtful approach to the design of your fire alarm system. We use equipment and systems from leading manufacturers, including Notifier® by Honeywell. Our designers and installers ensure that your system is installed and operates according to required codes and standards.
Our staff understands that installing a fire alarm system is complicated, and our installation service provides a full range of support for a complete experience, which includes:
• Design and budgeting services to ensure that your unique system needs are met
• Expediting services to complete applications and documents to obtain permits and gain approval so that your system is up and running as quickly as possible
• Providing final connections, programming and final test-in-place to ensure system functionality
• Identifying and coordinating all requirements for a letter of completion or certificate of occupancy
Whether you need a new system installation, an addition or an update to your existing fire alarm, we have the experience and knowledge to design and install a system for your unique needs. Total LifeSafety Corporation is a reliable partner with a formidable history of successful, long lasting relationships.
You can depend on us to install a reliable, compliant fire alarm system and to provide maintenance, testing, inspection and monitoring to keep your system running smoothly in the future.
Fire Alarm Inspection Procedure:
• All devices will be tested in accordance to NFPA7 72 for proper operation
• All power supplies will be tested for proper output and all batteries will be tested with the proper battery tester
• All fire alarm signals shall be verified at the central station, if the system is monitored
• Completed inspection forms will be put in the log book and sent to the owner and authority having jurisdiction