Total LifeSafety Corporation provides the essential follow through and follow up with our customers to ensure that your fire alarm system installation provides you with the peace of mind that comes from working with a reliable partner.
Total LifeSafety Corporation employees have decades of experience designing, installing, and servicing fire alarms—and our experience ensures an installation on which you can rely. Our proactive system installers use their project management and administration skills to ensure your system is installed to highest standards and safety codes. Our fire system installers are experienced technicians with the knowledge needed to carefully plan your installation, ensuring that everything is installed properly and completely. Our staff check and test every system before the job is completed.
We provide a thoughtful approach to the design of your fire alarm system to ensure that it meets your needs and budget. We use equipment and systems from leading manufacturers, including Notifier® by Honeywell, and our system designers and installers ensure that your system is installed and operating according to required codes and standards.
Our staff understands that installing a fire alarm system is complicated, and our installation service provides a full range of support for a complete experience:
• Design and budgeting services to fit your unique system needs
• Expedited services to complete applications and documents to obtain permits and approval so that your system is up and running as quickly as possible
• Final connections, programming, and tests-in-place to ensure full system functionality
• Identifying and coordinating all requirements for a letter of completion or certificate of occupancy
Whether you need a new system installation or an addition or update to your existing fire alarm, we have the experience and knowledge to design and install a system that fits your specific needs.
FIRE ALARM INSPECTION PROCEDURE
• All devices will be tested in accordance to NFPA 72 for proper operation
• All power supplies will be tested for proper output and all batteries tested with the proper battery tester
• All fire alarm signals are verified at the central station, if the system is monitored
• Completed inspection forms will be put in the log book and sent to the owner and authority having jurisdiction